Food & Beverage Coordinator
Posted April 03, 2023
Oklahoma City Convention Center
April 3, 2023
Food &amp; Beverage Coordinator
This position will provide a variety of administrative and operational support to the Food & Beverage Director and the Food and Beverage department. This individual will be responsible for assisting with administrative functions to include inventory, purchases, invoice recording, licensing, and sales & cost reporting. This role will also assist in daily operational duties as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft letters, reports, and other correspondence in a timely, accurate manner. Compose routine correspondence not requiring a supervisor’s attention.
- Provide routine information regarding event operations, policies, and procedures, etc.
- Maintain a variety of files and records of information such as budget, event files and expense reports.
- Inputting and receiving invoices in point-of-sale inventory system by the set deadline.
- Prepare end of month cost of goods inventory reports before the fifth of each month for the previous month.
- Maintain and order all necessary supplies, materials, and services for facility, department, and office equipment (i.e., office supplies, stationary, copier, fax machine, postage machine, etc.).
- Input and receive invoices in marketplace.
- Prepare signages for Food and Beverage operations.
- Change menu items in digital menu boards, point of sale system and self-order systems.
- Assemble marketing materials for groups such as menu packets for catering manager site tours.
- Assist with vendor services for catering during the event.
- Check-in and check-out department uniform, name tag and radios.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.