PT Warehouse Coordinator
Posted July 27, 2020
ASM Global, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for a Warehouse Coordinator at the Oklahoma City Convention Center/Cox Convention Center. This is a part time, event related position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive orders, store in proper place, and complete administrative paperwork in accordance with company standards, policies and procedures.
- Deliver product from warehouse to stand in timely and efficient manner and in accordance with company service standards.
- Assure security of all company assets.
- Complete delivery/transfer/removal slips on each delivery.
- Interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with service standards.
- Ensure that all work areas meet company and government regulations for cleanliness, neatness and safety.
- Oversees and inspects cleanliness of all concession stands.
- Ensure proper setup, upkeep and breakdown of all concession stands and portables.
- Ensure proper inventory control of all designated warehouse areas.
- Responsible for scheduling warehouse employees
- Formulate plans and put together daily lists of responsibilities for the warehouse employees.
- Assist Concession Manager with the ordering of all concessions food and beverages.