Posted July 27, 2020
ASM GLOBAL, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for a Bartender for ASM GLOBAL/Savor. This position is responsible for providing high quality customer service during all events to achieve customer satisfaction and accurate accounting of all transactions, including inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sets up and services individual beverage locations.
- Properly handle cash.
- Enforce all liquor laws.
- Verify and account for all liquor inventory.
- Maintain proper sanitation of work area.
- Follow proper safety practices in the work area.
- Provide pleasant and efficient service to customers.
- Reports to F&B Personnel in appropriate uniform, for assigned location.
- Prepares all beverage items for sale in the station.
- Sells to customers, charging amount indicated on ASM GLOBAL price list.
- Receives and handles cash and/or tickets.
- Accurately verifies all cash and liquor inventory with supervisor.
- Verifies cash register is programmed properly, according to ASM GLOBAL approved sales prices.
- Follows Bar Procedures described on the following page.
- Follows all rules and regulations which apply to the beverage operations and to ASM GLOBAL Food and Beverage Division.
- Requests identification for every guest purchasing alcohol.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Food Service Manager.