Posted October 26, 2021
Under general supervision of the Operations Manager, direct facility personnel in the successful preparation and execution of events at the facility. Duties include skilled and semi-skilled tasks, which often require heavy lifting and a high degree of physical exertion.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Participate in all aspects of the conversion process in preparation for events.
• Direct full time, part time and contracted employees in completion of any number of various tasks assigned by the Operations Manager.
• Duties may include setting up and portable chairs, barricades, staging, tables, other furnishings and equipment.
• Perform varies duties to ensure the day-to-day operations of the facility are met. These include, but not limited to, loading/unloading delivery trucks, transporting trash and waste to proper disposal area and replenishing supplies.
• Assist with all event cleaning and janitorial tasks including, but not limited to, sweeping, mopping, dusting, trash removal, vacuuming, spot cleaning, washing, stripping, carpet cleaning, window washing and waxing.
• Assist building engineers and subcontractors in construction, repair and maintenance of the building.
• Ensures proper use of all chemicals by Operations staff in accordance with MSDS.