PT Operations Crew
Posted June 20, 2023
Under general supervision, performs work as needed to clean, maintain and prepare for events at the facility. Duties include skilled and semi-skilled tasks, which often require heavy lifting and a high degree of physical exertion.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in all aspects of the conversion process in preparation for events.
- Duties may include setting up and tearing down flooring, portable chairs, operable wall, barricades, staging, tables, other furnishings and equipment.
- Perform various duties to ensure the day-to-day operations of the facility are met. These include, but not limited to, loading/unloading delivery trucks, transporting trash and waste to proper disposal area and replenishing supplies.
- Assist with pre/post event cleaning and janitorial tasks including, but not limited to, sweeping, mopping, dusting, trash removal, vacuuming, spot cleaning, washing, stripping, carpet cleaning, window washing and waxing.
- Perform repairs and maintenance tasks such as painting, patching, re-lamping, replacing ceiling tile, replacing filters, etc.
- Assist building engineers and subcontractors in construction, repair and maintenance of the building.
- Report irregularities, discrepancies, safety or damage concerns or loss of property promptly to supervisor.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.