DIRECTIONS & PARKING
East of Scissortail Park. Bounded on the north by SW 4th Street,
south by SW 7th Street, west by Robinson Avenue and east by Shields Boulevard.
Need some help finding us?
Oklahoma City Convention Center
100 Mick Cornett Dr., Oklahoma City, OK 73109
- Convention Center Parking: https://parkingokc.com/convention-center
- 15 SW 4th St., Entrance on Cornett Drive| Monthly, hourly, daily, valet available | 1,105 Total Spaces | 24 ADA Accessible Spaces
- Parking Map: https://parkingokc.com/parking/
- Also, when you park in one of our garages your parking receipt is your ticket to ride the OKC streetcar for FREE all day! Each parking receipt is valid for two people to ride for FREE for 24 hours from the time of parking.
- Streetcar Route Map: https://realtime.okcstreetcar.com/Drv
Check for road closures and detours by visiting the Oklahoma City Department of Transportation.
Exit at Shields and proceed north toward downtown.
Shields turns into E.K. Gaylord Blvd.
Parking garage entrance on your left.
Exit at Robinson Ave.
Proceed north to Mick Cornett Drive and turn east into the parking garage entrance.
Exit at N.W. 6th and proceed west to Broadway.
At Broadway, turn left and proceed south in the left lane until you veer into E.K. Gaylord Blvd.
The parking entrance is just south of Oklahoma City Blvd.
Exit at Sheridan and proceed to the bottom of the ramp.
Follow Sheridan west through Bricktown to E.K. Gaylord Blvd. and turn left.
Parking garage entrance is south of OKC Blvd. on the left.
Exit west on I-40 and follow directions listed above.
Exit to I-235 or to westbound I-40 and follow the directions listed above.